Why should I blog?
Blogging has become not only a way of personal journaling but also an important marketing tool for entrepreneurs, organizations and businesses. Writing is an art, and blogging helps you become a better writer while allowing feedback from viewers. It can be personal, or it can be shared with the public. Blogs which are acting as marketing strategies need to be open to the public.
Marketing Aspects of Blogging:
There are several reasons why entrepreneurs have turned to blogging.
-shared from thebalance.com
- Search engines love new content, and as a result, blogging is a great search engine optimization (SEO) tool.
- Blogging provides an easy way to keep your customers and clients up-to-date on what's going on, let them know about new deals, and provide tips. The more a customer comes to your blog, the more likely they are to spend money.
- A blog allows you to build trust and rapport with your prospects. Not only can you show off what you know, building your expertise and credibility, but because people can post comments and interact with you, they can get to know you, and hopefully, will trust you enough to buy from you.
- Blogs can make money. Along with your product or service, blogs can generate income from other options, such as advertising and affiliate products.
Positive impact for personal bloggers...
15 Thoughts on How Blogging Impacts Life by
See his full article here:
1. You'll become a better writer.
2. You'll become a better thinker.
3. You'll live a more intentional life.
4. You'll develop an eye for meaningful things.
5. It'll lead to healthier life habits.
6. You'll meet new people.
7. You'll make some money.
8. You'll inspire others.
9. You'll become more well-rounded in your mindset.
10. It's free.
11. You'll become more comfortable being known.
12. It'll serve as a personal journal.
13. You'll become more confident.
14. You'll find a platform to recommend.
15. It's quite a rush with every positive comment.
Contact Katana Sites to hear more about blogging and if it is right for you! Chances are it is, as it directs more traffic to your website and creates a hub of information surrounding your cause.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.